Policies for Immortals
- Do not kill mortals. This includes transferring/summoning them
to aggressive mobs.
- Do not cheat for mortal players in any way. This includes tanking,
healing or restoring, casting protection spells, transferring
them to mobs and softening up or altering mobs.
- Immortals owning mortal characters should make it their responsibility
to keep the character(s) identity to themselves. Should players
know about the character, there will be questions, even if you
are totally innocent. Thus, we make it clear now that if that
should happen, you will have to stop playing that mortal character.
- Do not give out free or enhanced equipment. If you create a
special item, make sure it is for your personal use only. Destroy
it after use.
- Do not accept bribery of any kind.
- Do not undermine the authority of a higher level god. If you
see that someone has been purged, frozen, or no-channeled, do
not restore their privileges. They are being punished for a reason.
- Do not try to overrule each other.
Policies for Players
What every player needs to know
How to go about reporting incidents
Did the crime, pay the time
Good work doesn't go unnoticed
Back to Rules